środa, 13 czerwca 2012

Illayaraja - simply Maestro (part IV)

Continuing the list of my favourite Illayaraja's songs... This time I start with his collaboration with Telugu genius - Vishwanath:)

Thrilling Thakita Thakita from Sagara Sanganam:


 Romantic ballad from Swathi Muthyam:


Ghallu Ghallu from Swarna Kamalam:


Illayaraja with Vamsy is also great combination:) Wonderfull Maata rani  from Maharshi:


 Enchanting 'cuckoo' song from Sitara:


And now Illayaraja with Bapu - charming and nostalgic ballad from Mantrigari Vinyankudu:


Melodious song from Sankerthaana:


 Breathtaking Are emandi  from Aaradhana (I know the movie is a remake and the music is taken from tamil version, but still prefer - and in fact really adore - the telugu version;))


Full of life and energy (and incredibly sung by Balasubramaniyan!) song from Abhilasha:


And sth little more serious (but still also energetic one) - number from Anthapuram:


Awarded with national song from Aditya 369:


Did I miss sth special from Maestro's composition for telugu movies? (I know I certainly did;))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz